Know that you want to be outside doing things because the weather is fabulous, but just don’t know what to do?
Here is a list of 25 awesome things you can do outside, by yourself, or with your friends and family. Get out there and have some fun!
(Obviously, some of these will depend on where you live and what you have access to, but you get the idea…)
- Play Frisbee / catch.
- Create a vegetable garden.
- Go for a boat ride.
- Organize a Softball game.
- Take a long walk alone or with someone you love.
- Go to the beach.
- Play volleyball with friends.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Volunteer to help clean up a local park / garden.
- Go fishing!
- Do some outdoor yoga / stretching.
- Go swimming, either in the pool or at the beach.
- Explore some local wooded trails.
- Go hiking in the mountains.
- Grab your camera and do a nature photo shoot.
- Participate in a 5k or 10k. If you’re really motivated, run a marathon.
- Go to a local park and just play!
- Have a picnic date with your spouse or significant other.
- Read a book outside by the pool, or on the lawn.
- Buy a hammock, and take a relaxing outdoor nap.
- Landscape your front and back yards.
- Teach your child to ride a bicycle (or reteach yourself!)
- Throw a warm weather party and grill out!
- Have a yard sale.
- Take your pet for a long walk / play fetch.